Twenty-seven 5 minute frames stacked using DeepSkyStacker, processed using PixInsight
- Dates: 21/08/2014 & 27/08/2014
- Location: Adelaide, South Australia
- Camera: Canon 450d w/ IR filter removed, GSO coma corrector
- Mount: HEQ5PRO
- Scope: GSO 8″ f/5 Newtonian
- Autoguider: Orion Starshoot AG
- Imaging: BackyardEOS w/ PHD dithering
- Guiding: PHD2
- 50 bias frames, 20 dark frames, 20 flat frames.
This is my first planetary nebula! I’m not counting NGC6565 since you can’t see it in that image. Once again I utilised TGVDenoise in PixInsight, which improved the image quite a bit.
To focus I used a Bahtinov mask: